ECO-FRIENDLY CONSTRUCTION THAT SETS THE STANDARD
At Pineapple, we’re well-versed in the art and science of building energy-efficient luxury homes using sustainable construction materials and building techniques. We’re committed to helping conserve the natural resources of Northeast Florida and love building homes in Greater Jacksonville that protect our air and water-quality, as well as saving homeowners money over the long-term maintenance costs of their homes.
With the demand for eco-friendly sustainable construction becoming the standard these days, Pineapple is proud to stand at the forefront of smart, energy-efficient custom home construction. Our cutting-edge green technologies can help you lessen your environmental impact, reduce your carbon footprint and lower your energy bills. From solar power to geo-thermal heating and air to energy-efficient appliances and recycled materials, we can help you create a home that will help preserve our environment for future generations.
- Custom Green Home Building
- Sustainable, Low-Impact Construction Materials & Building Techniques
- Photo voltaic or Passive Solar Design Using Sun and Site Location
- Geo-Thermal Heating and other High-Efficiency Plumbing & HVAC Systems
- High-Quality Insulation
- Energy-Efficient Appliances
- Low-flow Toilets, Faucets, Valves and other Water-Saving Fixtures
- Radiant Barriers
- Eco-Friendly, LED & Florescent Lighting
- Programmable Thermostats
- Non VOC Paints & Stains
- Incorporation of Salvaged or Recycled Materials, as Desired